Policy updated on: October 27, 2017
In running and maintaining the website, data that might be collected and processed:
- Information about your use of the site including details of your visits for pages viewed and the resources that were accessed. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide when you communicate via email or other means.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify site visitors personally. It is statistical data.
If you create and log into an account on a website, a session cookie will be used to maintain state, keeping you logged into the site.
Information that is collected from you to provide services to you, for example to update you on new posts or updates to the site. In addition to this, information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We do not pass on your information to third parties for use in their own marketing at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
Sending information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where I am legally required to disclose your personal information per federal and or state laws.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that is held relating to you. Please note that I reserve the right to charge a fee of $15 to cover costs incurred by providing you with the information.